Chelsea International Academy (Estd. 2005 AD), from its very first date of inception, has been focusing on student – centered education. The academy offers globally recognized curriculum with excellent facilities and the best set of faculties. Students interested in joining us in plus-2 or A- level programs apply immediately after SEE examinations. We facilitate modern and scientific teaching methodologies which are based on a practical curriculum and well equipped classrooms that seek to enable students to cope successfully with the demands of higher education. Courses are designed to encourage students to develop an independent approach towards their work. The curriculum also encourages:
• The development of practical thinking skills based on oral communication and knowledge acquisition.
• On active approach learning.
• The use of initiative and creativity in problem-solving.
• The application of skills and understanding.
• The ability to undertake individual research and to work as part of a team Students have been achieving remarkable sets of result in the past years. Students have also achieved world class results in so many cases. Majority of the Passed out students are currently studying in colleges/ universities worldwide.
ICT Based Learning:-
Pioneer Teachers and Mentors:-
EXTRA AND CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:-
CONNECT LIFE AND LEARNING @ CHELSEA:-
> Individual care.
>Efficient classroom management with interactive teaching/ learning methodologies.
> Standard classroom size.
>Cambridge University certified laboratories and library.
> Access to international journals.
>Student centered education and co- curricular activities taps on the latent talents.
> Constantly modeled tests and assignments.
>Societies and clubs to facilitate the socialization and leadership qualities.
>Tours and excursions as a part of curriculum.
>Group discussion and presentation.
>Digitally learning platform.
>A strong team of academic professionals.
>Guest lectures by renowned personalities.
>Guidance/ career counseling.