Chelsea International Academy (Estd. 2005 AD), from its very first date of inception, has been focusing on student – centered education. The academy offers globally recognized curriculum with excellent facilities and the best set of faculties. Students interested in joining us in plus-2 or A- level programs apply immediately after SEE examinations.
We facilitate modern and scientific teaching methodologies which are based on a practical
curriculum and well equipped classrooms that seek to enable students to cope successfully with
the demands of higher education. Courses are designed to encourage students to develop an
independent approach towards their work. The curriculum also encourages:
• The development of practical thinking skills based on oral communication and
knowledge acquisition .
• On active approach learning .
• The use of initiative and creativity in problem-solving.
• The application of skills and understanding .
• The ability to undertake individual research and to work as part
of a team .
The academy offers National curriculum of Secondary Levels (Grade11 & 12) since 2072 BS. with best set of faculties and excellent amenities. CIA runs the Secondary Level programs under its wing: Vidhya Sanskar Secondary School. Post SEE program (Grade 11 & 12) is a secondary level education prescribed by ministry of Education, Government of Nepal. VSS has been proving itself as a premier Plus 2 institution of the country with outstanding results and placement of students worldwide from this institution. Along with this, VSS has provided the real platform for students to have a milestone victory in extracurricular and co-curricular activities together with community services. Chelsea International Academy is fully aware of its social responsibility and has therefore organized various programs. Some of them are:
• National Symposium on Peace and Civic Socialization.
• Social Service Club of CIA conducted a program Spread a Smile.
• Students of Chelsea Int’l Academy participated in College Theatre/ Drama Festivals .
• Breast Cancer Screening Mobile Camp.
• Sports week.
• CMUN- FEST.
• Welcome/ Farewell programs, And other various activities and many more…..